Sunday, November 2, 2008

ITS ANOTHER A BORING SUNDAYYY!

IM BACKKKK!! haha LOL actually i feel sooo sooo sleeppyy but i decided to drop a blog first before i go to bed hehe well, Its Sunday, and i am doing nothing basically. Hmfff…. Well, hafiz (the cuzzie) came over today and I was quite surprised actually ‘because I thought abg En was coming. He was just come over to look for fun since his siblings is still in big exams so he hasn’t have anyone to talk to. I would say that I was spending all my afternoon with him. We were really having fun, talking, laughing, punching and more talking, laughing and punching hehe kan kan fez?? Hehe he is a wild cousin tho and we can get pretty well crazy sometimes hehe

Hmf tomorrow? the first day of the busy week. I don’t know yet what will be going on tomorrow especially during GP class. We’ll see and hope it will be fun! arrrgghhhh *yawning* i guess that’s it for me to write for now. Im sleepy and tired plus im having this painful tummy ache :( dunno why! *wondering* hmffffffff may be i ate something that not supposed to be eaten huhu *yawning* ok laa, GOOD NIGHT EVEEERRYYYONNEEE!! SWWEETTT DREEEAAMMM and dreeaammeee me tonight! haha LOL


p/s hope tomorrow gonna be great! can't wait! =)

No comments: